Peanuts! The past 2 weeks after graduation has been a blast! We went to Olongapo to witness the wonderful things nature has to offer, or at least that’s the major part of it. :)
○ Went to the Beach. My first ever experience at a beach!
○ Went to Zoobic Safari. Close encounter with the BIGCATS. Love the sleeping tiger with its feet up. :))
○ Went swimmin’ at a resort. (yah, you can imagine how dark my completion is now!)
○ Went inside Logos Hope an bought books. It’s spelled A-W-E-S-O-M-E !!
○ Had a picnic at Boardwalk before going home.
Yep.. No more Fair skin for me!! haha. But you know what? I don't mind having tan skin now. I don't know why! Well, it can always turn back to fair. It just doesn't bother me and you know what I think? It's amazing to have some changes once in a while. :)
Have you ever gotten to an S & R Food Service? Gawd this was the Shrimp and Garlic Pizza. Queer! But I love it! :3 It taste really good. Swear!
Might as well read one of the book while at the bus goin' home while listening to music. It has been an awesome journey.