Who's that fangirl?

4:41 PM

Yep. Been pretty busy with my fangirling fever. Haha
I'm so sorry for not updating you soon because I've been taking care of stuffs for school and my organization.
Whew. I have to make a letter asking for the budget for the transportation of school newspaper and magazine to different University around ma College. Then I have to go shopping for school supplies as I'm going to start my First Sem as Second Year student next week. Oh and Uhm, I got Flu =_= huhu
I think I've been working and working and no rest! But I'm feeling much better now that I saw my idols and been able to download their photos, albums, and videos!! ;3

Here's some sneak peeks:
















































[Credits to Owner
I Don't own anything]

--------

Aren't they just adorable? kkkkkk~
My biases: Injoon, Sunggyu, Zeo, SUho, and Xiumin
Kyaaa~~~~ I sarang them!!! haha Ü





♥Ketsuekineko

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @NOTEADREAM

Search This Blog

COPYRIGHT NOTE A DREAM