Good-bye August. Hello ber-months!

9:29 PM



End of the month August! Which means Ber-months is here to conquer!
I can't help but admit that so many things have happened in this passing month, August. It is rather a blessing and an addition to my experiences which I think I will be cherishing for the rest of my life. :3

I think, though it's hard to see, that I've grown.  
I've grown emotionally, mentally and socially.
I've grown, thanks to the help of those who truly care, I've grown.
I'm improving, though sometimes I still seem to do childish stuffs, I've grown.
With motivation, I've grown.
With care and love and affection, I've grown.
Though it's hard to keep track of things, I know I'm growing.
Though many people are trying to break me, 
I'm going to have a freewill,
and by that, I know I'm growing.
With faith, love and hope, 
I know I'll keep this positive pace.
And I'll keep growing,
Like a child yearning for attention and love.
Like a flower waiting to be touched by the bees.
Like you're passion for me.
I know, this will never fade.
I'll grow more.
•○Growing○•

Excerpt of my month of August:
•(Aug 12)Attended the Basic first aid seminar which was so cool since I'm going to take up O.T. in college.
•Celebrated my mom's birthday and sang "Mom it's your birthday" by Phineas and Ferb.
•(Aug. 19)Attended the POPCOM seminar with boring instructors and daring topics and bored classmates.
•(Aug. 20) First out of town trip with friends/classmates going to UST for the college entrance exam.(nicole,mika,jem,thalia,tin,cj and jandhe)
•Learned Korean language from a k-pop fan friend.
•(Aug. 22)a.Double celebration of my classmate's and adviser's birthday.
b. First competition I went to which I guess was a fail.(pag-gawa ng sanaysay)
•(Aug. 26)a.YAY!! won 3rd place from my first competition(had a medal)! It was love!
b. (Aug. 26-28)My first sleepover!@ mika's house with ashley and mika. 3 days and 2 nights.
•Had my first sleepover;
my first photo shoot;
my first video on youtube;and
my first K-pop love-at-first-sight idol, "Lee Injoon" !
all in one sleepover! How amazing is that,huh?

--------
That's it for now! Sayounarah
There's still more to come! 

Good-bye "Love Parade August!" Hello, yet-to-be-discovered September! ♥





♥Saber.xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @NOTEADREAM

Search This Blog

COPYRIGHT NOTE A DREAM