Hello Folks!

6:15 PM


It's been a while since I last wrote to you. Oh well, dealing with school and stuffs.
*Urghh. The examination made me all worn out and BV. Oh my God. Good thing it's already finished.

--------

I've been doing good since the start of the month up to now. 
Although there comes the frustration and stress, I can still " Get through it ".
This was a line I read  in " My Year of Faith" 's post.
It's all about the ATTITUDE. 
No matter how bad or unlucky your day/life is, it's all about the attitude or how you deal or think and act to the situation.

Be Positive!!

--------

Remember the post I've told about me reading a certain book?
I've finished it now. It's kinda more about his(the author) experience with whom he wrote the book to.
It's more like giving information, but partly fact. 

I guess the main point is:
" Never get too attached to someone you are never sure what he/she is planning concerning you."
And partly believing in God.

So there, it really didn't match my expectations but it did educate me; so I guess it's all worth it :)

--------

So, this is it again for now! I hope for your visit again.
God bless





♥Saber.xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @NOTEADREAM

Search This Blog

COPYRIGHT NOTE A DREAM