I was Glowing!

8:04 PM

Today I woke up feeling really good.
It must be because I had a nice sleep and dream.
After waking up, my usual hobby is to daydream; and I did exactly that.
I had been daydreaming about stuffs I want to happen, stuffs I hope to happen, and stuffs that had happened and often times I laugh about.

--------

So I got out of the bed, went downstairs and saw my kitty playing with my little sister. I said good morning.
So, I went on to eat something; cococruch. And after that, I went on, going to the refrigerator to find something to cook for breakfast; yes, I am the one responsible for breakfasts every Saturday and Sunday.
So, after cooking the meal, we ate. After that we went on to watch TV marathon, and so on.
So I went back upstairs, opened the computer and do my researches and projects. *Urg!! It somehow made me frustrated but I caught on and did a pretty good job, until now.

--------

At 2:30 p.m., I remembered that Ashley is going to come over to see the church I am going to; my religion(INC). So I texted her. I told her about some tips on what to wear. My religion is a conservative type, and so.
She arrived after an hour. I never really expected that she'd come 'cause I was worried that she changed her mind. And I was impressed about her dress. It was really cute and I wished I had that kind of dress,too. *Haha


So we went on, we talk about what to expect and what is expected. Laughs, loudness, silence, and excitement is roaming all over us. It seemed that we are the only persons in the church, though we respected when the minister and the emcee spoke in front. 


It was nice hearing Ashley's nice and heart filling feed backs; about my church, about the religion, and about the persons she met and my friend that I was talking about, about how we are so organized and pretty stuffs.
I became more proud about my religion then, and I started smiling more and feeling more optimistic.


When the service is over, we went to attend the Buwanang Pulong, or monthly meeting. We talked so much: Me, Ashley and Ella Mae. I even forgot that I am a shy, introvert type of person while with them and I just continued on talking and laughing. It really felt good!


Even after the meeting, we went home altogether, still talking about COOL STUFFS. *OHYEAH! WE ROCK!!


After me and Ashley got back to my house, we continued the chit-chat. 
She said that while I was talking the whole time with her and Ella, She thought that I Was Glowing.


Well, I guess I really did ^.^ Thanks to God He made things perfect, almost good to be true, but it is!


So, It's the month's end already, huh?  It a nice ending. I also hope for a good begining!


GOODBYE FABULOUS MONTH OF JULY! WELCOME, STILL TO BE DISCOVERED MONTH OF AUGUST ^.^










♥Saber.xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @NOTEADREAM

Search This Blog

COPYRIGHT NOTE A DREAM