A Reputation Ruined

5:49 PM

 A reputation once broken may possibly be repaired, but the world will always keep their eyes on the spot where the crack was.
-Joseph Hall 

--------

How hard could it be, to have a reputation been ruined?
To face the world wearing that crack, it almost seemed that it's read all over your face.
She said," I wished I could go back in time, change what I did and wished I never did it in the first place."
I almost cried, knowing about her sad story.
I wish I could do something to make her feel better.
But how could I? I just read about her story, never knowing who to give credit to.
It's so sad. It's heartbreaking.
The feeling of getting back her good reputation, It's almost her greed.
Who can blame her? It's what she's been wishing for. Loosing her reputation and all?!

--------

I want to help. I wish I could do SOMETHING..
SOMETHING.SOMETHING.

It's just because it's so sad...





♥Saber.xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @NOTEADREAM

Search This Blog

COPYRIGHT NOTE A DREAM