Just finished doing the thesis intro ^.^

7:10 PM

I just finished typing the thesis introduction for our research subject.
Whew. It was a bit tiring but the feeling of relaxation after finishing something rewarding is fun^.^
Just sent it to my thesis partner for some editing and he'll do the printing.

--------

Tomorrow there will be school again. Another week of studying. Oh, and the exams are only few days away!
Gosh, 4th year high school life is like : expect the unexpected and no matter what, always be prepared!
Well, it doesn't really sink in to me
I'm glad, that I'm coping up somehow.
Thanks to God, He is always there to help. And to my mom and family for always being there for me.

--------

I hope to be fruitful starting now and forever.
Please help me God.



 





♥Saber.xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @NOTEADREAM

Search This Blog

COPYRIGHT NOTE A DREAM