Finally, the 1st monthly examination is over! Time to relax

8:28 PM

Finally ! The 1st examination is over! Time to relax and have a long sleep tonight.
I'll have a long day tomorrow, gonna buy my essentials and do the rest of my homework.( Yes, homework already!) It's fine.

Hoowee.. It's only been a month since school started but I already feel the rush.
I feel the rush as a Senior preparin' for College. hoho
My mom is already telling me to do this, do that, be independent, you should learn this, learn that, always be ready! and teachin' me stuffs about college life, she even tells me scenarios in her own college years! 
It's been fun listening to her stories. It makes me feel excited and in the same time, nervous.

Oh, and yeah, am goin' to take the exam for UPCAT . T^T
Oh dear, I hope to pass. 
So, this is it for now. Toodles!










♥Saber.xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @NOTEADREAM

Search This Blog

COPYRIGHT NOTE A DREAM