2011 AT&T U.S. Figure Skating Competitions Greensboro N.C.

6:30 PM

Today I was so bored to anything that I slept till afternoon.
Then now I was bored enough to sleep so I opened the t.v.
and then I turned into the sports channel
and the U.S. Figure Skating Competition was airing...

--------

It just made me remember an anime I was watching before 
and it just so happened that it was one of my favorites :)♥


--------

It is about a 16-year old Sakurano Tazusa, a Japanese figure ice-skater who considers herself to be worth $10 billion in beauty. While executing her moves in the Women's Figure Skating Grand Prix, she stumbled and landed badly, hence resulting in her loss in the competition. At the same time, in the same city, a Canadian youth by the name of Pete Pumps was performing an air stunt when his plane crashes and he dies. Tazusa starts to hear a strange voices and realises that the Canadian ghost now resides in her body. After futile attempts to get rid of Pete, Tazusa decides to get accustomed to his presence and in the meantime, improve on her techniques in order to get selected for the Olympics.
An then Love began between the two of them!
Too bad Pete is only a ghost and he can only stay at Tazusa's body
for only a hundred days and then he will go to heaven. :(

--------

Though I really did like watching the competition itself.
My favorite between the ladies was the one representing the California.
Too bad I didn't got her name

Within the pairs, I liked the performancesof Maia and her brother Alex which  ranked second place
and the fourth placers, too bad I didn't got their names too. >.<

 



Saber

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @NOTEADREAM

Search This Blog

COPYRIGHT NOTE A DREAM