Summer Movie Marathon

11:21 PM


Hansel And Gretel: Witch Hunters
You know how I just love gore, fantasy, action, and coolness? It’s all in the movie called, “Hansel and Gretel:Witch Hunters”. I mean, even if you’re not a fan of the genre given above, you’ll admire just how good this movie is. From the story line to the actors and then to the manipulation of everything else. If it’s a restaurant, it’s gotta have 12 stars. Adding to that, my favorite actress, Gemma Aterton, plays Gretel. I mean, she’s everything I want to be (If not Zooey). And then you’ll just love the fight scenes. They just ACED it. No questions. Plus, their weapons are just superb. It’s everything you’ll ever want, or rather need, if you were to fight ugly, child-eating, evil witches. Ugh. I don’t think I’m giving it justice describing it like this. Watch the movie and you’ll know what I was trying to say.


Warm Bodies

God! R is just a charmer! Who would’ve thought a zombie would fall in love, rather, feel any emotion, at all. And he’s also awfully cute I just want to snatch him away from Julie. Haha kidding. But see, he has a soft spot for vinyl and its music. As Julie says, he’s a purist. How freakin’ adorable. Well, just so you know, I’m not really a fan of these kind of love stories but this one is just unique I can’t help but exempt it.


Assasins Run
The story is about a ballerina, a really famous one. She had it all: Loyal and rich husband, a cute daughter, a beautiful mansion, and a stable career. But then all went wrong when his husband was killed by a greedy person who wants to take all of the man’s fortune and stuff.
You’ll love how a beautiful ballerina fight for her life and work intelligently to survive. Who would’ve thought such a pretty face can kick-ass? A+  A-W-E-S-O-M-E-N-E-S-S in the house.

Movies I also watched:
Iron Man 3
Naruto Shippuden: Road to Ninja
A walk to remember
MAMA
Beautiful Creatures
Skyfall
Jack the Giant Slayer
Mirror Mirror
We are the night
A moment in time





♥Ketsuekineko

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @NOTEADREAM

Search This Blog

COPYRIGHT NOTE A DREAM