Motivation for the month's end: Growing up and ALL THAT STUFFS....it doesn't suck after all

12:50 AM

I don't like grown up talks. Not unless it's an interesting story about the past, love etc. etc..


----------

Today my mom and I talked about my Senior year and me going to college next year,
talking about work and getting a job, THINK BIG, having my own family,
about my future and all that stuff.

--------

I'm not really interested about these stuffs right now
and honestly, I'm bored when conversations like these come and my mom asks me
what I'm going to do when the time comes that she can no longer support me and my sisters.
And when I got my own family and how I will raise them.

--------

Ok! I get it..!

Sooner I'll be turning 14 and from now on I should become a responsible individual
and I should start thinking about
WHO I WILL BE
WHO I WANTED TO BE KNOWN FOR.
WHAT WILL BE MY TITLE IN THIS WORLD.
It's all about FINDING MYSELF..

--------

It's kinda creepy you know. Cause my bhest friend and mom had the same thing to say to me.
It's like they know me better than ME.
But my bhest creeps me more than my mom.
She's like some kind of a psychic and thinks like a grown up and way smarter and intelligent than me.
and a happy go lucky and everything and I envy her..
hehehe...  well that's the ugly truth.
She's more experienced in life than me, and maybe that's the reason why she's very
wise.
Well, I'm PROUD OF HER! At least she's done a great job and
I don't think she'll ever have any regrets in her life...☺

--------

Now I've learned alot. "There REALLY IS a big difference between  LOOKING at stuffs,
 and really SEEING it."

--------

I should work on having a brighter vision on myself.
I should make my decisions more seriously and make it clearer.

---------

I should start on finding myself from now on...

--------

All credits should be given to GOD. ☺
I'm blessed for having a supportive and caring and loving mom,
and a loyal, entrusting bhest friend.
Thanks to them I'm having the courage and strength to find myself,
they help me to be strong and be brave( cause I'm not born that way :p)
Thanks to God for giving me what I need...
I should really cherissh them.
And in the same time, trying to be flexible.
Cause you don't know when will God's going to take something important to you.
You will never know...

--------

But right now, I'm really happy. ♥
This kind of stuffs DOESN'T SUCK after all. :) :D




Saber

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @NOTEADREAM

Search This Blog

COPYRIGHT NOTE A DREAM