Getting in touch, AGAIN ^.^

7:44 PM



These passed days I've been in touched with my 1st year high school crush
and I guess it started when I messaged him at facebook .
It was with, "hey,you! how's your vacay?", "what's new with you?,
"what's goin' on with your life" and "how's your love life, WHO'S YOUR CRUSH? ^.^"

Friends always ask things like that. But this one, I'm not quite sure.
those questions above had been asked, and every time the conversation
lasted longer, it was getting deeper and deeper, I got pretty confused actually.

--------

I've had the feeling of excitement, of joy, of  happiness.
A feeling of being confused, of craziness, of memories of  LOVE.

--------

We started to text each other again, he called me, not twice,but trice.
Our memories of being classmates in 1st year HS had been talked about.
Our friends, our quarrels, our promises.

--------

It was nice being in touch again with this person.

Is there something new going on?
Well, I can't tell, YET. ^.^





♥Saber.xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @NOTEADREAM

Search This Blog

COPYRIGHT NOTE A DREAM