Hot summer. Sweet Swimming!

11:11 PM


Today, I woke up pretty earlier than anyone else,and earlier than I was supposed
to get up.
Maybe it was because I was reminded by myself that....
WE'RE GOIN' SWIMMING TODAY!

--------

Wheeew. Living in a tropical country, like my beloved Philippines,
swimming is always a big option when it comes to summer.
The big, bright yellow sun, the warm summer breeze.
Oh, it's always nice having a day like this with my family .

When I see the running waters, I felt the excitement, I feel the rush!
I've never experience to have a bath in this kind of environment.
But it was fun connecting with nature,
with fresh waters, not the one you feel when you're inside a pool!


The water was over flowing. It seems that it is never ending,
so as it seems that it doesn't had a beginning.

I had so much fun since as I could remember.
But when did it really began?

I don't know.
But I'm sure it started with the persons I love the most.
My Family.
And of course, GOD!






♥Saber.xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @NOTEADREAM

Search This Blog

COPYRIGHT NOTE A DREAM