I'm BAAAAAAACK! It's good to be back HOME =)

9:33 PM



At last I'm back to my Home Sweet Home!
It's been only 2 days since I went to Pasig but it felt too long ..
Ohh well.
What can I say? It's really really really really really really really
really really really really really
Good to be back home!

--------

But I kinda miss somebody from there...
heheheh...

--------

○In here and Out there○
Two days I've been out and about.
I saw the world go round and round
I've been out of my comfort zone for awhile,
I hope this wouldn't change my phase, my dream.

Out there is a big opportunity,
People are trying to reach.
Out there is a ranging chaos,
I hope the government is aware of.
Out there is my love,
Waiting for me to meet him.

But in here, there is care,
there is faith, there is happiness.
In here there is guidance,
there is hope and there is joy.

In here I can be who I want to be.
In here I can be with whom I wanted to be.
In here, My True Love and I,
can't live happily ever after.

Cause out there,
Happily ever after may exist.
But In here,
LOVE LASTS Forever.

=)





♥Saber.xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @NOTEADREAM

Search This Blog

COPYRIGHT NOTE A DREAM