Anime/manga Quotes

8:06 PM

Today I was posting anime/manga quotes on my twitter account and thought, "Why not share it in my blog?" So here, I'm gonna share some famous quotes from different anime/manga.^^


There’s no such thing as a painless lesson. They just don’t exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can’t gain anything without losing something first although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you’ll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah, a heart made fullmetal.Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood)Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy’s first law of equivalent exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world’s one and only truth.Alphonse Elric (FullMetal Alchemist)Loving a person isn’t about logic or reason.(Paradise Kiss)

Someday my memories will fade…and her voice, her actions, I might forget them as well, but I will always remember that I loved Saber.-Shirou(Fate/Stay Night)

You see, after wandering in the darkness for so long, a light brought me happiness. It’s all thanks to you.Chrono (Chrono Crusade)


I am not the one at fault, the world is.Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass)

Be guided by the truth.Shota Kazehaya (Kimi ni Todoke)I can’t whistle so i just say the words wheet-whoo.Fay D. Flourite (Tsubasa Chronicles)


True pain takes time, my friend.Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
I can show you what color your brain is.Revy (Black Lagoon)


Sokka: I’m too young to die!Old Fisherman: I’m not but I still don’t wanna!(Avatar: The Last Airbender)

Is there a limit to how much you can love somebody? No matter how much I hurt him or get hurt by him, I find myself far from hating him, actually hoping that those wounds will scar, like burns…because then you can never forget me.Kamijou Hiroki (Junjou Romantica)I was younger then, I wasn’t afraid of anything, I didn’t think about dying for a second. I thought I was invincible. Then I met some girl. I wanted to live, I started to think like that; for the first time I was afraid of death. I had never felt like that before.Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)

Even if armed with hundreds of weapons… there are times when you just can’t beat a man with a spear of conviction in his gut.(One Piece)No matter what happens, I’ll keep on moving. Until this life runs out of me, I’ll keep on walking.Allen Walker (D.Gray-man)


Admiration is the furthest thing from understanding.Aizen Sosuke (Bleach)

"I have decide not to abandon. No matter what kind of path I choose, if some sort of sacrifice must be made, it is only Ayuzawa who will not sacrifice. Because I think if I am with Ayuzawa, I can overcome anything."-Usui Takumi
--------
Well, that's it for now. I hope you liked the quotes I posted.^^







♥Ketsuekineko




You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @NOTEADREAM

Search This Blog

COPYRIGHT NOTE A DREAM