I miss doing groceries

8:48 PM

I love food.
Early this morning I have thought how I missed baking and cooking
and just experimenting food.
Then I asked mommy when she will go to the market 'cause I plan to tag along to 
buy food, and also to lessen my expenses. Kekeke~
But, the sad thing is, she won't be going to the market for a while. Sigh~
This made me really cheerless.
Like a bird with a bread crumb but unable to eat it.
Like a warrior with a sword never to be used.

--------

Oh well. My life is full of misfortunes.
I wonder when the wheels of fate will turn.
I can't do anything yet at the moment.
I'm still under my parent's custody.
But someday, I'll be able to do the things I am born to do.
When the right time comes, I will not hesitate.
I'll live my life to the fullest.
But for now, I have to do good in the things I do.

--------

By the way, why do people think eating salad is funny?

--------

By the way, something that cheered me up.
A song from my all time favorite korean drama: Full House
Enjoy!







♥Ketsuekineko

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @NOTEADREAM

Search This Blog

COPYRIGHT NOTE A DREAM