#KARAMFIGHTING

11:08 PM

I am just in utter gush of sadness right now.
I was scrolling down on my tumblr dashboard and happily re-blogging post when I came to read one particular post. It just said "#KARAMFIGHTING Karam's dad died of heart attack"

no. i.can't.do.this.anymore.

I was just about to tell my ultimate success on finding out the right thing for me to do but this post just made me stop and think and feel sad. I mean I'm a MASTER for almost 2 years now and this just makes me real sad. Karam being one of DGNA's member and his dad.... no I can't type it.
I jusst.. I'm a mess
Sorry I'm out of here.
Let me touch the pain of this event for a moment in behalf of DGNA and the MASTER family.
May Karam's dad rest in peace. Y_Y





♥Ketsuekineko

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @NOTEADREAM

Search This Blog

COPYRIGHT NOTE A DREAM